Monday, May 18, 2009

Beautiful Commercial Web 2 - Ts2 Online Game




http://ts2.runup.com.my/index.php


-This is 1 of the game that i am playing these lately.

-I am interested to this website because of the character design very cute and the interesting compositionon top that how they focus on the characters.

-I believe from this single image you can already see the clear navigation. They even provided both languages Mandarin and English.

-The color is warm.

-I can say mostly for games, their target audience are around 12~25age. Because this age of people mostly are gamers and many people like something cute just like me.

1 comment:

mink said...

hello bro

may i know something?
you said that the game are also in english right?

can u show me the official english web for this game.

I ever play ts about a year ago.
Now i want to play this ts2 , but i cant find the english version